Chad and Mary (Preview)

The last time we saw Chad and Mary was in Nashville for their Engagement Session shoot! Just recently Chad and Mary tied the knot! They had a great ceremony and a really fun reception. ENJOY :)







Even with this shot, they only held hands and spoke to one another briefly....they had not seen each other yet...they waited until the ceremony. It was very emotional during this time :)


Seeing her for the first time.









Mary sang the song "My Guy" for Chad during their reception...her bridesmaids were her backup singers :)


Chad sang "You've Lost That Loving Feeling" along with his groomsmen as backup...I'm not sure, but I don't think either one of them knew that they had a song planned for each other!








Chad's groomsmen were pretty funny guys. I wish I had video of them doing "Bye Bye Bye". Very entertaining!




Off to Mexico!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Newer Post Older Post Home